Many people have an interest in the Meditation in Schools Project, it makes so much sense if you’ve experienced the benefits of Meditation & Mindfulness to bring these to your children or students.
Offering the gift of Meditation & Mindfulness is one of the kindest actions you can engage in.
Here are ways that you can practically become involved in the project.
A good place to start is to attend a Meditation in Schools Meet Up. These are free of charge.
UPCOMING MEET UP’S
Join our mailing list to be notified of the next meet up.
Mind Space Speaker
- This is for those individuals who have an interest in meditation and are passionate about sharing their experience with the next generation.
- You will deliver a simple meditation technique to students and staff within schools
- Experience of public speaking would be helpful but not essential
- To take this opportunity you will need to attend, complete and pass a Mind Space Training course
- Upon successful completion of the training you will be able to deliver informative Meditation workshops within schools
- Gain invaluable experience and opportunity to work for a growing, international enterprise delivering a unique service to the next generation
- Please note this role is for those with an interest in sharing Meditation & Mindfulness with others in an educational setting.
Contact us here with your interest
Take a look at our practical resources and see how you can start to integrate Meditation into your Classroom.